Friday, August 14, 2009

so much bliss right now

I cannot help it, I am wicked, (yes, I have lived in Massachusetts long enough to be able to say "wicked") blissed out at the moment. I have found the best pizza in N. Attleboro, (appropriately from a pizza place named "Best Pizza") am digesting the crust pieces of said pizza along with a decent Greek salad, washing it down with KJChar, in my thrift store "Mom" wine glass, watching "What Not to Wear" while my cherubs watch something from the library in the upstairs loft. I have managed to change my address with my banks and credit cards and the registry. I have bought wine. I have bought food. I have figured out my finances, (or lack therof). I have picked up my cleaning. I have gotten a North Attleboro library card and about a cubic yard of books, tapes and DVDs. I have dropped off stuff at our house. I have taken the kids swimming. I have ordered pizza. I have done a Firm workout DVD. I am done.

To interupt my reverie, I hear the boys say, "Nat is punching me" and then the offender asks for some more pizza. Universe, thank you for everything today, and if you have one last trick up your sleeve, get these kids to bed before me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home