Monday, August 10, 2009

one week old pineapple patrons

Today is the one week anniversary of our Pineapple poshness. I will post pics today of our temp digs but suffice it to say that we are happy in our little chalet. Tom leaves no later than 8 in the AM and is back around 6 on the days he works at our house. It is good to be close or we would never see each other!

We had a great weekend - went over to Jan and Monty's for a home cooked meal Saturday and Sunday, Kerry accompanied me to the nearby mall. (My amusement park days are behind me as I was completely sick to my stomach from the mall merry go round.)

We have lots of news on the house. Tom and JR have gotten most of the carpet up, most of the painting done, and the floors delivered. Paul is coming today with some design for the kitchen and that is next on deck.

My goal today is to get pics of the Pineapple up and then by Friday, some pics of 10 Shady Lane progress. We also are heading to KidzWurld today- I am going to sign up for a membership for August...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home