Sunday, August 2, 2009

t-1day until Motel living

So I sit here at my breakfast bar, daughter on my lap, surrounded by the unusual chaos of moving t minus one day. I have a busy day ahead, even though I decided to lie to the kids about a party we were supposed to go to, (lie by omission- what party?). Instead of trying to get them to the party and much more difficult, have them leave in under 4 hours, I am taking them straight to Auntie Sheila's pool where they will be spoiled and loved and not rushed out. After bringing them to Sheila I am going to swing by the party of the year, drop off presents and see a new baby. Then it is back to 39 Briar to pack up cats for separate homes, (another tearful goodbye for the day), pack more, take trips over to the motel, new house, and lord knows what else.

Ia stopped by yesterday and worked like a dog on nothing but pelleginio water and cheetos. Thank you so much Ia! and Cheryl, her lovely fiance, her late father's beamer, and her holy gotrocks engagement ring stopped by to view the chaos and suggest that I write a blog about motel living. So in honor of the funniest girl from Cheshire, I launch the blog about a little mama, trying to work at starting a business with the coolest company, while moving into a 1.5 room chalet motel, (a motel 6 like thing with a loft), while we get our new house cleaned up enough for four and 2 legged creaturs to inhabit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home